top of page


The company was created by Josep Bataller Camps in Can Torra in 1948. It changed its name in 1962 when Maria del Tura Feixas Capdevila took over the management of the company.

In 1973, the acquisition of the land where the company now stands today permitted the company to continue and expand.


In 1982, with the incorporation of Mateu Bataller Feixas, the business was transformed into a limited liability company and initiated its new path of modernization. This strategy included the continued updating of our facilities and the opening of the new export markets. In the year 2000 our new offices and frozen storage warehouse were built, and by 2015 the cutting plant had been adapted to new technical and health requirements.

The company has ISO 50001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, IFS, BRC and SEDEX quality certifications, which also act as proof of its constant efforts to improve and adapt to the needs of the sector in terms of both the production and quality.

bottom of page